With an elegant yet comfortable environment and access to both indoor and outdoor areas, Inn on Randolph is ideally suited for meetings, seminars and executive retreats that combine business productivity with relaxation. Not to be overlooked is our superb location - walking distance to downtown and minutes away from all that Napa Valley has to offer.
The Neiman Room is the perfect location to host a team-building event, wine tasting, or corporate retreat. And when it’s time for a break, relax in one of the multiple comfortable outdoor seating areas. The room comes equipped with a mini fridge, icemaker, wine refrigerator, wireless accessibility, 55” HDTV with laptop connection capabilities, Apple TV and its own private ADA-compliant bathroom, this room has it all!
The Spa Room is easily converted into a meeting space and is the ideal location for a more intimate gathering, breakout space or as additional space for larger meetings. With its private bath and garden area, this room can be set up specifically to accommodate your unique function.
- Accommodations in each of the Inn’s 10 rooms (up to 20 people total per night).
- Gourmet breakfast served each morning.
- Evening reception with wine and cheese. We are also happy to bring in a winery for a private wine tasting.
- Full use of the Neiman Room, Spa Room and Garden Spaces for meeting venues.
- Wireless Internet access throughout our facilities.
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and water set-up in conference room.
- Afternoon break with freshly baked cookies.
- Concierge assistance in planning off-site activities including winery tours, spa treatments, sightseeing trips or dining reservations.
Package available Sun- Thurs - $4,000 per night (cost does include 14% occupancy tax).
Valid through May 1, 2015
***Package Terms and Conditions: 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation; $2000 is a non-refundable security deposit. Sixty days prior to your arrival, non-refundable prepayment for the remaining costs of your package will be charged to the credit card on file. Cancellations prior to 60 days of your arrival forfeit the $2000 security deposit; any cancellations thereafter will forfeit payment for the full package.