A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS
Thank you for considering Inn on Randolph for your upcoming Napa travel plans. These are undoubtedly very challenging times, and we are ready to assist you to navigate your journey. As an independent and private-owned inn we can easily and swiftly adjust our services to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations in this world full of the unexpected.
Our beautiful Inn located in the historic Napa Downtown neighborhood is ready to welcome you. Our housekeeping, reception, concierge and breakfast services have been enhanced with contactless options.
As the well-being of our guests and employees is paramount to the Inn on Randolph family, we maintain the highest standards of service and cleanliness at our inn. As health experts and government authorities revise health, safety and service standards, we remain in compliance with or exceed those specified by the CDC and Napa County Public Health protocols.
We know that making a commitment to travel at this time can be a bit daunting. Rest assured that we are here to ensure your comfort and well-being throughout your stay. If you are currently feeling unwell or suffering from any symptoms such as fever (over 100.4 degrees), chills, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you postpone your stay and seek medical attention. In order to protect our guests and employees, we will not be able to honor your reservation if you are feeling unwell or suffering from any of the above symptoms at the time of check-in. We will provide the flexibility to allow you reschedule your trip for a later date. Please ensure that you are up to date on the latest state and local regulations when travelling.
A preview of our enhanced Covid protocols is provided below. Should you have any specific concerns, we are personally at your service to discuss them prior to your arrival.
We look forward to seeing you at the Inn on Randolph!
ENHANCED COVID PROTOCOLS - AS OF APRIL 2021
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented stringent protocols across all areas of our inn operations which include enhanced cleaning techniques. These extra measures are in place as a further safeguard for your comfort and well-being:
PUBLIC AND COMMUNAL AREAS
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. All our guests are currently required to wear a face mask while in the inn and outside of their guest room.
Employees will wear face masks and appropriate personal protective equipment at all times while at the inn and a daily temperature check will be conducted for each prior to reporting for work.
Industry standard cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been implemented to clean our guest rooms with special emphasis on frequent touch areas. All inn’s cleaning products and laundering standards meet CDC and Napa County Health Department regulatory guidelines.
SERVICE YOUR WAY
We continue to offer contact-free breakfast service. Housekeeping is tailored due to COVID.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we require that social distancing be observed throughout our inn. We have set up our outdoor seatings to be in compliance with the guidelines.The following information is strictly related to your stay with us here at the Inn on Randolph. Other businesses you visit or make use of during your stay with us may or may not have different expectations of you, their staff, and their facilities, and we defer you to them in knowing the appropriate protocols of those businesses.
- Arrive on time at your designated check-in time, and communicate about delays so we may protect you and other guests from contact with each other. Early check-ins will be approved on a case by case basis.
- Our Hydration Bar at the dining room in the main house is temporarily closed. Each cottage or room is equipped with a fully stocked coffee station. And we have created a self service restocking station for our guests in the Cabernet Cottage.
- Hand sanitizer has been provided near the front and back door for guest use when entering and leaving the main house. You may also wash your hands in the privacy of your own room or cottage bathroom, as well as the guest bathroom in the main house.
- At this time we have not resumed daily room refreshes as no staff are permitted in your room or cottage during your stay for their safety and yours due to COVID-19. However, we are still able to provide all room refresh items such as fresh towels or linens, soaps, and so forth, a self service restocking station for our guests in the Cabernet Cottage. Laundry bags are provided in each cottage and room, shall you wish to use them to remove the used items to be placed at Cabernet Cottage
- We continue to offer contact-free breakfast service. A gourmet and gluten-free two-course meal, along with fresh coffee, tea, orange juice, or water is served in the To-Go-Style. You have the choice of enjoying the breakfast at your cottage/room, or at the outdoor seatings on property which are set up in compliance with the guidelines.
- We have created a contactless check out for our guests to reduce contact with our staff and other guests. You will receive an email with details 15 hours before your expected check-out.
- All rooms and cottages are deep cleaned with extra precautions between guests.
- All common areas are regularly cleaned and sanitized, especially after guest use.
- All staff have been trained on the proper methods of sanitization and cleaning to aid in the prevention of COVID-19.Inn on Randolph will continue to monitor the changing COVID-19 situation and follow the direction of the CDC and other relevant health and governmental authorities.